Pickering Community Junior School has adopted the following uniform:
* sensible, black school shoes
* socks or tights (preferably black, grey or white)
* grey or black long or short trousers, or skirts (no shorter than just above the knee)
* white shirts or polo shirts
* red school sweatshirt or cardigan
* red and white gingham dress option in summer (no other colours allowed)
Although knee high boots may be worn on the journey to and from school, they must not be worn in school.
Only plain studs are allowed to be worn in school. These should either be removed for games and PE or covered with tape. The pupils need to be able to do this themselves. For health and safety reasons, there is no flexibility on this requirement.
Book bags printed with the school logo - £5.00
All children are given a PE bag when they start with us. Replacements are available at a cost of £3.00.
All children are given a School Planner when they start with us. Replacements are available at a cost of £2.00